We are a group of volunteers dedicated to increasing the tree canopy cover of Bristol.
Why? Because tree cover brings so many benefits to an urban environment: a shared amenity, public health, economic growth, reduced pollution and flooding, wildlife, food and a better sense of well-being.
Some of the things we do…
- Comment on Planning Policies and Applications.
- Source funds for planting new and replacing existing trees.
- Protect established & remarkable trees.
- Find locations to plant new trees.
- Link up with local community groups and other stakeholders and help them promote tree planting and protection.
We are not the only ones who love trees. Here are some others :
PS. Please let us know if we have missed you out and we will gladly add you to the list.